My battery life doesn't last a half day on both since I installed this update. I have found when I turn off bluetooth on both my phone and the Gear S my battery life is more like normal. There is some problem with bluetooth using too much power from this update. Anyone else find this to be true?
    03-30-2015 09:41 AM
    My battery life doesn't last a half day on both since I installed this update. I have found when I turn off bluetooth on both my phone and the Gear S my battery life is more like normal. There is some problem with bluetooth using too much power from this update. Anyone else find this to be true?
    Doing a factory reset shot fix the issue. Lollipop seems to be causing a lot of issues after people update to it. Most of the issues are resolved after the user does a factory reset.
    03-30-2015 10:14 AM
    I have the same issue as soon as I updated to Lollipop on my Samsung Note 3. I haven't done the factory reboot yet. But why someone will release an update that has so many known issues, fooling people into this trap. They should at least give us a warning message for the potential issues before the system update starts.
    04-24-2015 05:18 PM