01-01-2018 06:05 AM
53 123
tools
    I know this thread is a few years old, but this is currently happening with my new Huawei Pronto LTE (H891L) running Android KitKat 4.4.4. I took a photo with a dinky little camera phone, so the quality is atrocious, but you can still see the message:

https://s26.postimg.org/fm5z04q49/un...Pronto_LTE.jpg

I managed to have it stop chiming, so that instead it vibrates. I've kept phones on chargers overnight for years without having battery trouble, and never seeing this message pop up. Yet now it does it every couple of minutes.
    04-04-2017 04:51 AM
    A notification never bothered me till lately, as I started using my phone as nightclock. When fully -wireless- charged a notication shows which needs to be ticked to get rid of it. But it shows over the time. I can't find anything in settings as mentioned in this post. Also tried in developer settings. i have macrodroid app running for some standard macro's, i found in there a possibility to delete notifications, in there i find com.mediatek.batterywarning. so i hope thats the one. I set the macro to start when charged 100% , wait 30 seconds and then delete that notification. I try this night.Will let you know.

Android 7.0 on a Elephone P9000, mediatek octacore MediaTek MT6755
    12-29-2017 04:57 PM
    ok, that didn't work, I guess this message is not classified as a notification, what would it be then? a pop up? system message? (see picture)
    So I tried another option, and this seems to work, had to "program" a macro in macrodroid that will do it:

i put in as trigger: battery charge reaches 100% OR wireless charging is enabled AND battery % = 100%, then programmed Action: "wait 6 seconds", then Action: "click Back button", that will make the pop up dissapear, and the time will show.

(the app I use for nightclock is very nice, you can set it to have the screen close(for faster charging) , and it can be actived by sound, so when you say clock or anything, or cough, it will be activated and show the time.)
    Attached Thumbnails How to Disable Battery fully charged notification?-charging-completed.jpg  
    01-01-2018 06:05 AM
53 123