After updating to Samsung version 5.0 all my tabs in Google Chrome are gone

Emi Samsung

Apr 9, 2015
Visit site
So after I updated to Android lollipop 5.0, my tabs in Google Chrome were all gone, and I couldn't find anything in my recent apps. I am very annoyed at that as I've had over 50+ chrome tabs and going through my history for weeks.. no thank you. I wonder if there's any way to get them back without having to list through your chrome history. I've got a Samsung S4

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Are you talking about bookmarks, or open Chrome browser tabs? If they were bookmarks, did they sync to your Chrome on the desktop? Go to Settings>Accounts-Google>[your Google account]​, and make sure Chrome is checked.

treedogmama

Dec 2, 2014
Visit site
Use the drop down menu to go to your settings in Chrome, select "Merge Tabs and Apps" then turn the feature off. I had a moment of panic, too. All my tabs were still there even though they didn't show in the recent apps section.

michaeldoe3

Apr 21, 2015
Visit site
On lollipop, the tabs are put into the recent apps tab. To turn this off, go to chrome and tap the menu icon and tap settings. You should then find a setting that let's you change this

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC