Hello,

My phone recently updated to lollipop and there's this very obnoxious behaviour now that is when I'm playing a fullscreen game such as Clash of Lords 2 or whatever, and I get a notification, whatsapp, google+, whatever, the notification will drop down from the top of the device up to the middle of the device (when the device is in landscape mode anyway, which is the case for most games I play) and then the game is basically unplayable for a few seconds until the notification is gone, because the notification basically eats up half the screen and I can't click where I need to in the game. The old notifications were a lot better, they would just take a small line at the top of the screen. Is there any way to control this behaviour ?

Thanks a lot!
    04-18-2015 10:07 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! You could change to No Interruptions while you're playing. Before starting the game, press the volume button, then tap the No Interruptions option. You won't get any notifications (or phone calls) until you turn them back on again.
    04-19-2015 03:08 AM
    No such option appears on my S5 and it continues to spoil my games.

It is by far the most pathetic update and surpasses apple which seems more user friendly now.
    06-18-2015 11:39 PM