Why do I have a power sharing pop up after Lollipop Update, now not charging?

A

AC Question

Power Sharing Pop Up after Lollipop Update, now not charging

Yesterday I received a pop up on my Samsung Galaxy s4 briefly that talked about power sharing. I clicked out of the pop up and everything seemed normal. Now, my phone wont recognize any charging cables though. I have not downloaded Samsungs Power Sharing App (I don't see one in my apps either). Is this something new with lollipop? If so, how do I turn it off?

Rmedy21

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
Re: Power Sharing Pop Up after Lollipop Update, now not charging

Yesterday I received a pop up on my Samsung Galaxy s4 briefly that talked about power sharing. I clicked out of the pop up and everything seemed normal. Now, my phone wont recognize any charging cables though. I have not downloaded Samsungs Power Sharing App (I don't see one in my apps either). Is this something new with lollipop? If so, how do I turn it off?

I'm having the same issue the only thing you can do is pause the power sharing app and eventually it will go away. I've tried everything in the book to prevent it from coming up.But nothing works except what I've mentioned above.

Posted via the Android Central App

Rmedy21

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
Same issue here... how do I pause an app that isn't listed in the App Manager?

Put the level bar all the way up to so it will pause. It will keep coming back on that's what you will have to keep doing. I may just ditch My note 4 and get the LG or the S6 cause this is killing my battery

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnutz