Swipe to Type Settings

bad43085

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
I just downloaded 5.0.2 onto my G2 (I think I was on KitKat prior) and it is taking me some time to get used to everything - I'm not sure I'm sold on it quite yet. But one of the things I've noticed early on that I am not liking is the keyboard not automatically putting in a space when I finish swiping a word. That has gotten rather annoying rather quickly. I can't find where that can be changed. Am I out of luck, or can I manipulate that somewhere that I'm missing.

Thanks!

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Go to Settings>Language & Input​, and tap the settings icon next to the keyboard you're using. There should be an auto-space setting there.

bad43085

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
Thanks. That's where I was looking around. I don't see anything. I'm using the LG Keyboard. I checked the preferences with the Google keyboard and they have a swipe to space bar setting. But when using that, it was even more annoying that just typing every key. I really liked swiping a word and lifting for a space then swiping a new word. All good thing must come to an end at some point I guess.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vignajeanniegolabek