Battery App - Use since last full charge

DLK1

Dec 15, 2013
Visit site
Battery App - Use since last full charge directly under that line on all the posted images of other posters, I see where it shows xxH xxM xxS on battery and then it list the apps that are using the battery. However, as you can see from the image below in my case there is no Hours, Minutes, Seconds displayed it just goes right in to the list of apps. Also I have noticed that some screen shots shown here it will say "Use since last full charge" and other will say "Usage since last fully charge" I am running Lollipop 5.1 on a Nexus 5. Does anyone have any ideas?

Screenshot.jpg

Gekko

Banned
May 15, 2010
Visit site
Battery App - Use since last full charge directly under that line on all the posted images of other posters, I see where it shows xxH xxM xxS on battery and then it list the apps that are using the battery. However, as you can see from the image below in my case there is no Hours, Minutes, Seconds displayed it just goes right in to the list of apps. Also I have noticed that some screen shots shown here it will say "Use since last full charge" and other will say "Usage since last fully charge" I am running Lollipop 5.1 on a Nexus 5. Does anyone have any ideas?

View attachment 173779

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...ails?id=com.gsamlabs.bbm&hl=en&token=rKkXKUoa

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aaahza