Just got the Lollipop upgrade for my Galaxy S4 and I have lost all my Google calendars from S Planner. They are not selectable in the calendars option, even though I am logged into my Google account.

This is a disaster as I have all my work appointments and colleagues calendars in there. My mother is having a brain MRI today and all the appointments details are in there FFS.

Also I have lost virtually all my Wi-Fi passwords, including home and work and goodness knows what else.

These are basic things. Absolutely disgraceful that they are not preserved on upgrade. I dread to think what other "treats" I will discover over the next few days.

Does anyone know how I can restore my calendars and Wi-Fi passwords?

Thanks!

Alex

Posted via the Android Central App
    04-29-2015 02:28 AM
    Google supposed to be backing everything up. Some Wi-Fi networks have been retained, others have simply disappeared.

I have fixed calendar problem by installing Google Calendar app, which syncs perfectly with my Google calendars. Don't know why S Planner fouled up. Won't be using it again.

Upgrades should be more carefully executed than this. Unacceptable to lose key data and settings.

Posted via the Android Central App
    Jalopiejoe likes this.
    04-29-2015 05:30 AM