I have an LGG2 which I loved before the new software update. Now I'm ready to take a hammer to it. I'm ready for an iphone. Tmobile's website has been down for a week, I guess I'll take it into my own hands. I received the newest update Sunday. I couldn't stop it. It came and ruined my phone.

For example: The weather icons look like a 1 year old drew them. I can't stand the clock next to it.

There's no comma key on the keyboard.

There's no silent mode which I thrived on. I work from home and use it. I tried Do Not Disturb and got 3 phone calls on it yesterday.

I closed all the notations, and stupid notations appear in the home screen about updates and privacy.About as unprofessional as facebook messenger. When I don't work from home, I travel to offices and I don't want to see notations pop up, nor do I want to get phone calls.

It may have wiped out blue tooth, I'm not sure.

Twice I had trouble swiping the notations on the home screen. When I did, they stuck. Then when I swipe them, they are gone.

The home screen clock on the swipe screen is too light.

I hate this phone now, If I was tech savvy, I'd figure out how to go back to last week when everything was fine. I look at the phone and it makes me mad. The color is awful, bland. I don't know what I'm going to do. But my next phone, sooner than later, will be an iphone.

What can I do to get reverse the update? I literally hate this new update. It ruined my perfectly good phone.
    05-01-2015 08:05 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Lollipop can be a bit polarizing, so your dissatisfaction is not unusual.

The weather icons look like a 1 year old drew them. I can't stand the clock next to it.
    There are many 3rd party weather and clock apps and widgets in Google Play, most of them free--give some of them a try.

There's no comma key on the keyboard
    Is this the LG Keyboard? Can you show us a screenshot? http://forums.androidcentral.com/amb...d-central.html. Some keyboards give you an option to choose what to show in certain keys--so for example, there might be an option to make that key the emoji key, the settings key, or the comma key. It's also very easy to install other keyboards, like Google Keyboard or Fleksy, both of which are excellent.

There's no silent mode which I thrived on.
    A common complaint for Lollipop, which I also agree was a poor choice. I am hoping that Google hears all of this feedback and brings back true Silent Mode in a future update.

I closed all the notations, and stupid notations appear in the home screen about updates and privacy
    Another common complaint--the banner notifications that appear at the top of the screen. Unfortunately, you can't turn those off, unless you turn off the notifications completely for that app. Again, another thing I hope Google modifies in a future update.

It may have wiped out blue tooth, I'm not sure.
    What makes you say this? Does Bluetooth no longer turn on? Or does it not pair any more with your devices?

The home screen clock on the swipe screen is too light.
    Are you talking about the clock on the lock screen?

It's difficult to downgrade a phone after a system update--it usually requires rooting the phone and flashing the previous version's ROM, which is probably beyond your technical comfort zone. At this point, a factory reset would be worth doing, since it might correct a couple of the glitchy things you're referring to. But make sure all of your data is synced or backed up first. Go to Settings>Backup & Reset​, and select Factory Data Reset.
    Almeuit and rhonlynn like this.
    05-01-2015 11:21 AM