After getting Lollipop, the notification drawer/pull down shade disappears too quickly! Is there a way to set it to stay down until I roll it back up again? My screen blacks out when it's been down just a few seconds. When I have a ton of notifications, I don't have time to read them all before my screen goes dark. I have a GS4, and it used to stay rolled down till I rolled it up, in KitKat.

Help!
    05-08-2015 05:56 PM
    I'm confused - does the notification go back up on its own or does your screen black out (causing the notification bar to revert?) Cuz those are two separate issues. I'm not sure if there's a way to fix the notification bar. But if it's your screen timeout then you can go to Settings > Display > Screen Timeout and set it to a higher value. You might want to consider turning on Smart Stay too which means the screen will stay on as long as you are looking at it. Hope this helps.
    amazondrone likes this.
    05-08-2015 06:31 PM
    The whole screen blacks out. The screen timeout has been set to 30 seconds.

But, now, it seems to be a little better - as long as there are a lot of things there. When there are no notifications, I have weather and wfi info, and it goes black in about 5 seconds. I do have Smart Stay on.

My main issue now is storage space. Since lollipop, it's been a HUGE problem. I've gotten rid of everything I can think of and still have only 559 mb of available space. Miscellaneous files are my biggest hog, but I don't know what I can safely get rid of there.
    05-08-2015 11:27 PM
    My display goes black after 3 seconds. Did you ever resolve this? Everything kinda went south after an OTA update in late April.
    08-17-2015 06:27 PM
    Things are still a bit whack for me after the update. And, yes, my screen still blacks out too quickly, on its own, whenever I pull down the window shade. It doesn't matter how many preview notifications are in that list, screen blacks out as I'm scrolling through them!
    08-18-2015 02:27 PM