Hi all! I have at&t galaxy note 3. I recently tried to get the lollipop update on my phone. The update file was successfully downloaded but when my phone tries to install the update, i would a message saying "Install Interrupted". I tried factory restoring my phone in hopes that the update will install but I still got the "Install Interrupted" message. Does anybody have any advice on how to get this update installed on my phone? Thanks!
    05-09-2015 06:38 PM
    Hi all! I have at&t galaxy note 3. I recently tried to get the lollipop update on my phone. The update file was successfully downloaded but when my phone tries to install the update, i would a message saying "Install Interrupted". I tried factory restoring my phone in hopes that the update will install but I still got the "Install Interrupted" message. Does anybody have any advice on how to get this update installed on my phone? Thanks!
    Try updating through Kies. you can get it for free from here: Kies

If that still doesn't work, you may need to format the SD card since the download is probably stored somewhere on the internal memory. Let us know how it goes.
    05-09-2015 07:10 PM
    Thanks for the advice. Unfortunately when I tried updating with Kies, it said that the current firmware was up to date. When I tried formating the Sd card and updating, I got the same "install interrupted" message.

Posted via the Android Central App
    05-10-2015 03:10 PM