Smooth experience possible?

FourEyedGeek

May 17, 2015
Visit site
Warning, this is a whine disguised as a question.

I've been using Android phones since HTC Desire and whilst I love them, I'm getting cheesed off with the work required and with the problems I encounter using the phones.

Does anyone have a smooth experience using Android phones? Not good, because typically it's a good experience but smooth, as in, it just works.

Biggest problems I seem to have is with the SD cards, all the way back to the HTC Desire. I should just get the largest storage capacity on a phone and forget SD cards all together.

Current issue is that Sony Xperia Z3 16GB 5.0.2 is reporting apps are moved to the SD card, but they aren't. They are on a virtual SD built into the device, but I have a pretty empty SD card waiting for apps to fill it.

So I'm going to have to root my phone, to be able to do what the phone is supposed to do. Ergo, not a smooth experience. Plus updating from 4.4 screwed my phone over requiring a format causing me to lose save games, I lost Injustice progress... the tears. Oh and typing this is painful when I delete words as it seems to glitch out in mobile Chrome.

Anyway, I felt I needed to say this, even if no one responds.

Last edited:

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc