Ever since I downloaded the new software my battery life is terrible. From 100% charge i get about 4-5hrs of battery. I don't even touch it and the battery is drained! Also my msgs aren't working. They take a long time to send (if they send) and receive. The only thing that helps is resetting my phone but after 10 mins I'm in the same boat.....
    Has anyone else had this problem?
    05-19-2015 04:19 PM
    Most people do... but if you factory reset your phone, it gets better. A lot better. My Note 4 went downhill fast after the update when I tried it without the factory wipe just to see what happened. After the wipe my battery went back to normal and it's slowly improving (it takes a couple days though, so let it run a while).

It's also a hit or miss thing... a friend has a T-Mobile Note 4 just like me and his battery life was awesome after the update without factory resetting. So who knows.
    Most people do... but if you factory reset your phone, it gets better. A lot better. My Note 4 went downhill fast after the update when I tried it without the factory wipe just to see what happened. After the wipe my battery went back to normal and it's slowly improving (it takes a couple days though, so let it run a while).

It's also a hit or miss thing... a friend has a T-Mobile Note 4 just like me and his battery life was awesome after the update without factory resetting. So who knows.
    05-19-2015 04:31 PM