Lollipop ruined my Samsung note 3

I was force fed lollipop through Verizon. Now my Samsung email app ( used to be the best ) is now a piece of garbage. I can no longer freely move emails from one folder to another. I can no longer sort email by sender or subject.

The theme color are atrocious and make me physically sick to look at. It's awful. Especially that nasty orange in my text message app. Sure I can get a 3rd party app for both of these, but I shouldn't have to. The previous OS had apps that work perfectly well. Now they are very lacking. I do not want to have to clog up what precious little memory I have with multiple apps for the same function .

And now Google Chrome will not show more than one window or pages. I can't change between pages anymore. AAHHHHHH! !
    This was supposed to be an upgrade, but instead I feel like a victim of theft.

Any suggestions?
    05-28-2015 06:28 PM

I was force fed lollipop through Verizon. Now my Samsung email app ( used to be the best ) is now a piece of garbage. I can no longer freely move emails from one folder to another. I can no longer sort email by sender or subject.

The theme color are atrocious and make me physically sick to look at. It's awful. Especially that nasty orange in my text message app. Sure I can get a 3rd party app for both of these, but I shouldn't have to. The previous OS had apps that work perfectly well. Now they are very lacking. I do not want to have to clog up what precious little memory I have with multiple apps for the same function .

And now Google Chrome will not show more than one window or pages. I can't change between pages anymore. AAHHHHHH! !

Any suggestions?
    None ~ Join the crowd!!

Sent from my Galaxy Note 3 "Size Does Matter!"
    05-28-2015 06:42 PM

And now Google Chrome will not show more than one window or pages. I can't change between pages anymore.
    This can be fixed on your end. Open Chrome, go to settings and then open the "Merge tabs and apps" menu and turn off the feature. Merging tabs and apps is really bad, I agree with you wholly.

Regarding your other quibbles, Textra is a wonderful text messaging program and allows a lot of visual customization. I have no experience with the Samsung e-mail program, but it definitely sounds like it bothers you a lot. Maybe there exists a third-party program that will give you similar functionality and visuals.

I know you already mentioned third-party apps shouldn't be the answer, but the big corporation mindset is that they can do no wrong, so we need to adjust to their mistakes. It sucks.
    05-29-2015 07:43 PM

Any suggestions?
    Sounds like some posts in the crackberry forum. Guess even android isn't perfect.

Posted via the Android Central App
    05-31-2015 07:25 PM

Any suggestions?
    Amen, forced to Lollipop and very disappointed. Who knows if there even going to try fixing it or future OS's for us Note3 users.

Posted via my Galaxy Note3 on the Android Central App
    06-05-2015 12:27 AM

Any suggestions?
    Downgrade to KitKat 4.4.4?
    06-05-2015 09:58 AM