Android Device Manager will not find my phone anymore even though I've checked all the usual settings. About a month ago it was working just fine and when I went to use it today, nothing. All I ever get now is an annoying "location unavailable" message! I've done so many things recently to my phone I've got no way of knowing what changes may have affected this program's ability to function. I did an OTA upgrade to android 5.1 and downloaded several new apps. I ran the phone in safe mode and I still couldn't connect. It didn't make any difference if I was on wifi or cellular. The support for the problem is extremely poor as there doesn't seem to be any professional technical support available through Google. Just a bunch of people on the forums with hit or miss suggestions and unfortunately very few hits! Some days I get so frustrated with this crap I just feel like chucking my phone away! You would think Google would support their apps a little better than this! It's just like they don't seem to really give a damn. Wish there was some way to make these guys more accountable.
    05-29-2015 05:09 AM
    Might try the specific device forum ( if you haven't already. )
    05-29-2015 05:26 AM