Ok so you used to be able to use Google Chrome app and have a few regularly used Web pages open which stayed open in the Google Chrome app. Now it's all been integrated into the apps on my phone so each page looks like a different app and then they dissappear after a while as there are so many screens.

It also means that searching for regular Web pages need to be done every time you open Google Chrome. This new update has made the use of Google Chrome absolutely ****.

Am I missing something or is this a problem I'm going to have to go back to apple because of until android sort their lives out.
    Yes! It really is that frustrating
    05-30-2015 07:33 PM
    Ok so you used to be able to use Google Chrome app and have a few regularly used Web pages open which stayed open in the Google Chrome app. Now it's all been integrated into the apps on my phone so each page looks like a different app and then they dissappear after a while as there are so many screens.

It also means that searching for regular Web pages need to be done every time you open Google Chrome. This new update has made the use of Google Chrome absolutely ****.

Am I missing something or is this a problem I'm going to have to go back to apple because of until android sort their lives out.
    Yes! It really is that frustrating
    Chrome-->Settings-->Merge Tabs and Apps-->Off
    Alan Tait likes this.
    05-30-2015 07:44 PM
    Excellent thanks. So I was missing something. Why would that be default? Never mind
    05-31-2015 02:06 AM