Since I upgraded to Lollipop on my Note 3, I am having lots of issues with my Kenwood bluetooth car stereo. Pandora will appear to be playing on my phone, but the stereo still says Check Device. IHeartRadio (I use iheartlink) either won't connect - or if it connects, it will not stream live stations. When I use the BT audio source on my stereo, it used to connect automatically to the music app on my phone and start playing from the last song - now i have to manually start the music app on the phone. All of these items worked great before I updated to Lollipop.... anyone have a suggestion?
    06-04-2015 11:12 AM
    Probably not the solution you want to hear, but have you tried checking if there's an update for your car stereo system? Sometimes compatibility issues with newer OS's are fixed by the manufacturer, but that means that they'd need to release the update. I haven't had issues with mine, but I use Mazda Connect, so...
    Probably not the solution you want to hear, but have you tried checking if there's an update for your car stereo system? Sometimes compatibility issues with newer OS's are fixed by the manufacturer, but that means that they'd need to release the update. I haven't had issues with mine, but I use Mazda Connect, so...
    06-04-2015 11:14 AM