5.1 for 2nd Gen moto X?

mvasquez009

Mar 21, 2013
Visit site
I'm curious to know what version of Android the Verizon variant of the 2nd Gen moto X is currently on.. I have 4 friends all with the same moto X on Verizon and have been having such problems with it like the phone getting really warm and battery drain ever since getting and early version of lollipop.. Any idea when they will get the newest version to address all these bugs?

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
I'm curious to know what version of Android the Verizon variant of the 2nd Gen moto X is currently on.. I have 4 friends all with the same moto X on Verizon and have been having such problems with it like the phone getting really warm and battery drain ever since getting and early version of lollipop.. Any idea when they will get the newest version to address all these bugs?

Did they factory reset their phones after the update? Could be the fix they are looking for, most of the updates have messed a lot of phones up performance wise. Factory resets usually fix most of the issues.

anon(5527120)

Mar 10, 2015
Visit site
Did they factory reset their phones after the update? Could be the fix they are looking for, most of the updates have messed a lot of phones up performance wise. Factory resets usually fix most of the issues.

Or if a factory reset doesn't help, they could always downgrade their phones to KitKat 4.4.4

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xd3dp1gX