Can I get some help with my Bluetooth Headphone Connectivity Issue?

coder82

Jun 15, 2015
Visit site
Bluetooth Headphone Connectivity Issue

Hi,

I have a set of Motorola S11 Flex HD Bluetooth headphones. Before I updated to Lollipop on my LG G2, they worked fine; however immediately, after the update to Lollipop, they still connect fine and are recognized, but music will not play unless I go into Settings and manually disconnect the headphones and then reconnect them. I just upgraded to an LG G4 and the same scenario is occurring. Minor issue, but annoying. My other bluetooth devices work fine. Any ideas?

Thanks

Patrik Hajek

Jun 16, 2015
Visit site
I have similar problem. I have Nokia bh 905 headphones. Before lollipop update on my lenovo wife x2 sound was good without any problems. But now it's not working well even if I reconnect them. Did you found some another solution for this issue?

coder82

Jun 15, 2015
Visit site
No, unfortunately, I haven't found a solution yet. Very annoying. Also takes awhile for it to sync when I get them connected and there is a stutter for about 15 seconds. Hoping someone can help.

ptkelly

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
No. I don't have a problem but I have really cheap made-in-China and sold under a variety of brand names, none well known, and they work fine. Sometimes I feel basic, bare-bones, beats upscale and customized. But, that's just me. I'm no music buff and simply enjoy music, usually Mozart or Carmen Mcrae, when I walk my dog.

jpwarne

Jun 19, 2015
Visit site
I just upgraded to the LG G4 from the G3. I have been using the Plantronics Backbeat Fit for the last two years and since upgrading the audio into the headset will stop in the middle of the first song playing then the bluetooth will disconnect completely. I looked on the phone and when the audio first stops the app still seems to be playing the music, but no sound. I have tried different apps, Spotify and DoubleTwist with streaming and saved music and it's all the same. I thought it might be the headset so I have replaced that and still having the same issue. I have yet to find a resolution, but would love to have a heads-up if someone finds one.

I did see another string about users have issues with connections to their cars and one member posted about using an app called Bluetooth Auto Connect to resolve the disconnect. I just downloaded the app to see if this will also help with the headset issue, but haven't gotten a chance to test it. Just throwing that out there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy