Often when I dictate my text messages, after I send them they are re-typed in the text entry box automatically and I have to delete them. Hitting "pause" does not help.

This has only happened for the past few days, and I didn't consciously add any new software. I tried disabling updates to Google text-to-speech and it didn't help.

I tried various texting apps (messaging, textra sms, handcent, Go SMS Pro, and they all have the same problem. Now I have uninstalled all except Textra SMS.

I am using a Oneplus One running Android 5.0 (Cyanogenmod 12).

Help please?
    06-15-2015 09:08 AM
    Often when I dictate my text messages, after I send them they are re-typed in the text entry box automatically and I have to delete them. Hitting "pause" does not help.

This has only happened for the past few days, and I didn't consciously add any new software. I tried disabling updates to Google text-to-speech and it didn't help.

I tried various texting apps (messaging, textra sms, handcent, Go SMS Pro, and they all have the same problem. Now I have uninstalled all except Textra SMS.

I am using a Oneplus One running Android 5.0 (Cyanogenmod 12).

Help please?
    Welcome to Android Central!

This has happened to me a few times but it usually didn't persist. It would happen when I didn't hit stop on the dictation.
    06-17-2015 02:11 PM