Why isn't my Sim being recognized after the Lollipop 5.1 upgrade?

A

AC Question

Sim not recognized after lollipop 5.1 upgrade

I own a Moto X 2014, everything was justgreat until I updated mi phone to Android 5.1 The update came via OTA, when it finished downloading and installing the sim card stop being recognized, it displays a message saying that I need to insert the sim card, WHICH IT IS ALREADY IN. I'm desperate, pls help ):

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Re: Sim not recognized after lollipop 5.1 upgrade

I own a Moto X 2014, everything was justgreat until I updated mi phone to Android 5.1 The update came via OTA, when it finished downloading and installing the sim card stop being recognized, it displays a message saying that I need to insert the sim card, WHICH IT IS ALREADY IN. I'm desperate, pls help ):

Welcome to Android Central!

You might need to do a factory reset to fix the issue. Lollipop has been causing a lot of issues with a lot of phones after they update. Make sure you back up all your data if you choose to go that route.

ptkelly

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
If you shut down your phone and restart it does it give you the same error message or does it go ahead and start up? I had that problem over a hear ago, with a Samsung phone but I've had no problems with Android 5.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckm