i had selected a few photos from my camera roll and pasted into a new album. i thought now that i have them in a new album..i can delete them from camera roll.. when i deleted them i lost the new album too....i tried many softwares to recover it.. but couldnt get them.. most of the softwares are asking me to root my android device.. nd when m trying to root them using KINGO root, root genius etc.. the root process always gets failed..mine is HTC desire 826 .. can i ever get those photos back??? i desperately need them..
    06-21-2015 01:24 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Remember that the Gallery app shows all images stored on the device. It usually breaks it down by "album" (which really means by file directory), but some Gallery apps might also have an option to display all images, without that categorization. You might have deleted the photo from this All Photos page, thinking that it was only the Camera Roll you were looking at.

Recovering deleted files from Internal Storage can be very difficult, if not impossible. See here: http://forums.androidcentral.com/amb...ted-files.html

For rooting advice, try here:
    How to Root HTC Desire 826 - XDA Forums
    Golfdriver97 likes this.
    06-21-2015 08:40 AM
    i had selected a few photos from my camera roll and pasted into a new album. i thought now that i have them in a new album..i can delete them from camera roll.. when i deleted them i lost the new album too....i tried many softwares to recover it.. but couldnt get them.. most of the softwares are asking me to root my android device.. nd when m trying to root them using KINGO root, root genius etc.. the root process always gets failed..mine is HTC desire 826 .. can i ever get those photos back??? i desperately need them..
    B. Diddy has some good ideas. Have you added any data since the photos got deleted? Android will overwrite anything that is marked for deletion.
    B. Diddy likes this.
    06-21-2015 09:01 AM
    yea.. i am able to recover most of deleted pics in the past.. but the ones i need .. the ones i copied to an album.. m not able to recover them
    06-21-2015 09:37 AM
    A lot of the root recovery apps are those that need to be installed before the mistakes happen. Have you looked into PC recovery programs?
    06-22-2015 08:25 AM
    Google tends to sync a lot of things. It is possible that your pictures have been synced to Google+, Drive or Facebook. Generally if you delete from your "camera roll" or Gallery app it does not delete from other places. I deleted approx. 30 photos & was able to recover them.
    06-22-2015 09:32 AM
    Which softwares u have tried?
    06-22-2015 01:46 PM
    Hi! If those pictures were saved on the memory card of your phone, don't bother to try Android recovery as this is only for android internal memory not for external memory. Still, you can use Jihosoft Photo Recovery to recover the deleted photos.
    06-22-2015 11:22 PM