I have latest Andriod OS with MotoG2, for last one month i am not able to download anything. No attachment from Gmail, Play store doesn't work. Download sign appears and then disappears without any error, its frustrating..!! I tried resetting my google profile, uninstalling Google Play updates...but nothing seems working, plz help...
    06-21-2015 10:44 PM
    I have latest Andriod OS with MotoG2, for last one month i am not able to download anything. No attachment from Gmail, Play store doesn't work. Download sign appears and then disappears without any error, its frustrating..!! I tried resetting my google profile, uninstalling Google Play updates...but nothing seems working, plz help...
    Welcome to Android Central!

Dd you update to 5.0 Lollipop?
    06-24-2015 11:02 AM
    Yes, I did. it was working perfectly, but somehow its not working now. Not wokring through crome as well. Download icon appears and disappear immediately... Its really frustrating. I cleared all catche, uninstalled play store updates, clear data. Check for sufficient memory. Restarted
    06-27-2015 01:21 AM
    Yes, I did. it was working perfectly, but somehow its not working now. Not wokring through crome as well. Download icon appears and disappear immediately... Its really frustrating. I cleared all catche, uninstalled play store updates, clear data. Check for sufficient memory. Restarted
    Last resort is a factory reset. There have been a lot of people having issues after they update to Lollipop. Most are cleared up when they do a factory reset.

When you say you cleared all cache, does that mean you cleared the partition cache as well from recovery?
    06-27-2015 09:40 AM