Apps' Hibernation?

Jun 27, 2015
Visit site
Hi, I was strolling through the settings today and this option caught my attention. I've tried googling it, but didn't find anything relating to this. Has anyone given this a try? Do you guys have this option?

Right now, I turned it on and will see if this has any significant affect on the battery life, and will post back here. If anyone out there tried this, please sound off with a reply and let me know.

Thanks!

Posted via the Android Central App. Android Lollipop 5.1, Nexus 5, 32GB (White)

Attachments

• 1618.jpg
    1618.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 17
  • 1619.jpg
    1619.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 17
Jun 27, 2015
Visit site
That's the Clean Master app that you've installed - probably better off without it.

I guessed it would be that, but since this was in the accessibility options, I thought it was strange. Anyways, I've heard many people say the same, that it's better not to use Clean Master... Then how do you clean up junk files?

Sizzers

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site
I tend not to use cache cleaners etc, although I do have App Cache Cleaner installed which gives a simple list of how much cache data each individual app is using

If you want to burrow deeper then have a look at CCleaner.

Jun 27, 2015
Visit site
I tend not to use cache cleaners etc, although I do have App Cache Cleaner installed which gives a simple list of how much cache data each individual app is using

If you want to burrow deeper then have a look at CCleaner.

CCleaner can't clean certain cache and shows them each time you do a scan. But will give it another try. You still haven't told me why not to use Clean Master? I'm pretty sure there's a logical reason behind it.

Sizzers

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site
I meant cache cleaners in general, Clean Master or otherwise.

I clean the general crap out through my file manager, but if you're concerned about the hidden bits left over from deleted apps etc then just wipe the partition.

Jun 27, 2015
Visit site
I meant cache cleaners in general, Clean Master or otherwise.

I clean the general crap out through my file manager, but if you're concerned about the hidden bits left over from deleted apps etc then just wipe the partition.

Cool, thanks for the info. I give you 3 stars!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair