How can I make owner account in Lollipop 5.0?

A

AC Question

how can i make owner account in lollipop 5.0?

i'm android lollipop 5.0 user. when sales man comes out cell from the box n turn on then every option appeared over the phone, he dismissed. the problem is, the cell phone belongs to me and i don't know how to make owner account. therefore, im also unable to make guest account for my friend. you need to have owner acissuecount first. so, i dont have any idea how to make my account (owner). Can anyone will help me to come out of that issue?
thanks

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Welcome to AC.

If I understand correctly what you are saying, you wish to create a Google account? If so, go to Settings > Accounts & Sync, and choose the Add Account option. Select Google from the list offered, and proceed from there.
For your friend, you may wish to go to Settings > Users.

All this is normally done step-by-step when first setting up the phone. If you Factory Reset the phone now, you will be presented with the normal setting-up procedure again, if you prefer to do it that way.

Posted via the Android Central App

halfman9

Aug 18, 2015
Visit site
brother! I already have signed in google account before you have said,.there im signed in and in play store as well.
the problem is when i click on owner account icon at the top right in the pain page. it responds with message "contact does not exist"
i want to solve that issue and want to make my owner account.

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Re: how can i make owner account in lollipop 5.0?

Hello, welcome to the forums! What phone do you have and which carrier? Some carriers have removed the option to add multiple accounts.

halfman9

Aug 18, 2015
Visit site

hi, im using Qmobile Linq L15(lollipop 5.0). you can easily see phone on internet

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site

I haven't used that phone so maybe the steps could be a bit different. Try this. Open your contacts app and set up your profile. That option should be on top of the list.

halfman9

Aug 18, 2015
Visit site

thanks a much. half of the issue has solved. i made profile put my name and email in. now by clicking on the top right it shows me my information what had entered. furthermore, by clicking on where my name n email looks it says share with gmail or email. so what the next step should i take?

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site

I did a quick search for your device and didn't found anything about how to add a different user (just this thread). Maybe it doesn't support that feature. I can only think of a couple of things.

- As Belodion said, check if you have an "user" option in your settings. If so try to add one from there.

- Did you reboot your phone after setting your profile? Sometimes this helps.

halfman9

Aug 18, 2015
Visit site

trust me, im really thankful to you for support. now, im asking my contact profile have made and by clicking on that profile name option it gives a message "share with gmail or email" so, should i share my contact profile with gmail then owner account will properly completed?