i'm android lollipop 5.0 user. when sales man comes out cell from the box n turn on then every option appeared over the phone, he dismissed. the problem is, the cell phone belongs to me and i don't know how to make owner account. therefore, im also unable to make guest account for my friend. you need to have owner acissuecount first. so, i dont have any idea how to make my account (owner). Can anyone will help me to come out of that issue?
    thanks
    08-17-2015 02:59 PM
    Welcome to AC.

If I understand correctly what you are saying, you wish to create a Google account? If so, go to Settings > Accounts & Sync, and choose the Add Account option. Select Google from the list offered, and proceed from there.
    For your friend, you may wish to go to Settings > Users.

All this is normally done step-by-step when first setting up the phone. If you Factory Reset the phone now, you will be presented with the normal setting-up procedure again, if you prefer to do it that way.

Posted via the Android Central App
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    08-17-2015 03:08 PM
    brother! I already have signed in google account before you have said,.there im signed in and in play store as well.
    the problem is when i click on owner account icon at the top right in the pain page. it responds with message "contact does not exist"
    i want to solve that issue and want to make my owner account.
    08-18-2015 01:25 PM
    Hello, welcome to the forums! What phone do you have and which carrier? Some carriers have removed the option to add multiple accounts.
    08-18-2015 01:33 PM
    hi, im using Qmobile Linq L15(lollipop 5.0). you can easily see phone on internet
    08-18-2015 02:12 PM
    I haven't used that phone so maybe the steps could be a bit different. Try this. Open your contacts app and set up your profile. That option should be on top of the list.
    08-18-2015 02:40 PM
    thanks a much. half of the issue has solved. i made profile put my name and email in. now by clicking on the top right it shows me my information what had entered. furthermore, by clicking on where my name n email looks it says share with gmail or email. so what the next step should i take?
    08-19-2015 02:27 PM
    I did a quick search for your device and didn't found anything about how to add a different user (just this thread). Maybe it doesn't support that feature. I can only think of a couple of things.

- As Belodion said, check if you have an "user" option in your settings. If so try to add one from there.

- Did you reboot your phone after setting your profile? Sometimes this helps.
    08-19-2015 03:04 PM
    trust me, im really thankful to you for support. now, im asking my contact profile have made and by clicking on that profile name option it gives a message "share with gmail or email" so, should i share my contact profile with gmail then owner account will properly completed?
    08-20-2015 11:36 AM