Ive been an iphone user all my smart phone life but ive got bored and decided on a samsung galaxy s6 sim free. I have a 14 day period to get a full refund if im not happy with it. I know 14 days isn't a lot but it's the best I can do without having to lose out on money. I'm really excited for this as i've never once used android.

As much as I love using iphones, i'm bored of them now and want a change. It's also my only apple product so I wont have trouble integrating the droid phone.

So. What should I do in these two weeks to convince me to stay with the telephone?

Thanks for reading.
    09-03-2015 05:59 AM
    Ive been an iphone user all my smart phone life but ive got bored and decided on a samsung galaxy s6 sim free. I have a 14 day period to get a full refund if im not happy with it. I know 14 days isn't a lot but it's the best I can do without having to lose out on money. I'm really excited for this as i've never once used android.

As much as I love using iphones, i'm bored of them now and want a change. It's also my only apple product so I wont have trouble integrating the droid phone.

So. What should I do in these two weeks to convince me to stay with the telephone?

Thanks for reading.
    First, I'd suggest making sure you have a gmail account and signing in on the phone. Start using some google products like gmail, maps, Google Now, Google Drive. The integration with Android is not essential. There are other ways to do it. But being invested in the Google experience tends to make the whole thing sing, I find.
    DANEZtheMANEZ likes this.
    09-03-2015 06:20 AM