Hi all.
    2 weeks ago I bought Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime from T-Mobile. The device is works perfectly, quick no lagg etc .. But for some reason the user interface sometimes freezes. I was looking for a solution to it at all if there are any such problems with someone, but I could not find anything like this. The problem occurs is completely random, but as I observed the most densely in vibrating operation modes and it’s rarer whith sound mode on. The brightness adjustment appears on the closing screen, in the app switchin window the preview image disappears and you can completely froze when u change the brightness u can no longer bring up the lock screen. I've tried everything what is possible and what I found on forums I disabled the lock screen, notifications have been disabled wiped Messenger, Viber but it also occurs when using chrome or music player... It has been proposed to lift instead of the developer settings and insted of AwesomePlayer use the NuPlayer i restarted the phone but nothing changed. The final attempts was restore to factory mod maybe i got the KitKat version back but I got the 5.1.1 lollipopp and the error is not resolved. I dont want to bring to the service only in the last case. I didn’t find these errors reported to Galaxy Grand Prime 5.1.1 maybe its worth waiting an android update or write to samsung or just give it to the service? Maybe you guys know something about this.
    Lex Louis likes this.
    09-10-2015 02:43 AM
    Hello, I am having exactly the same issue, using the lollipop 5.1.1 on my Samsung galaxy grand prime. i always get this popup "unfortunately UI has stopped"
    10-24-2015 07:12 AM