Please help us suckers

brandon lang

Sep 21, 2015
Visit site
I am completely unable to use my phone after the Lollipop update. I cannot send or receive texts or make phone calls, my GPS cannot find my location and my phone gets so hot I have to leave it turned off. I only turn it on to see if a fix is ready to be installed, but that has not happened yet. My phone is a necessity not a luxury and being limited by Android in this this way is appalling. This update should be called sucker not lollipop, because its what Android made us. Please give me some assistance, I need all the help i can get.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Which carrier do you have? Was this an official Lollipop update pushed over-the-air, or did you install it manually?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Does the same thing happen in Safe Mode? https://support.t-mobile.com/docs/DOC-14196. If some 3rd party app is causing instability, it shouldn't happen in Safe Mode.

If that doesn't help, then one thing to do is to bring the phone in to your local T-Mobile store and show them what their update did to the phone. Ask them what they can do to fix the problem that they caused. They'll probably suggest something like a factory reset, so be prepared to backup or sync all of your data beforehand. But if the factory reset doesn't fix the problem, then ask them for a replacement phone.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae