Hi guys,

I have a Kogan Agora 4G Pro, and yesterday I received a notification to update my OS. But when I tried, it told me I had to insert a SD card. Further, in the description it says:

'Please ensure that you have a microSD card inserted in the phone and have at least 550 MB of free space on it to perform the upgrade'.

I don't have a SD card, nor do I want one. I have had the phone for less than a month, so it definitely has enough space to support a system update. So does anyone know a work-around?

And if I cannot update, does anyone know a way of how I can at least get rid of the notification? It won't let me 'swipe it away'.

Thanks!
    11-03-2015 03:24 PM
    I would love to find out otherwise, as I am in the exact same situation as you MalaMajica but unfortunately I think this is the way it must be done.

Sorry I was unable to answer your question for you at all. Hopefully you start getting some actual helpful responses soon, unlike mine lol, but in the meantime I will keep researching this issue and if I find or hear anything I will be sure to let you know.

Regards,
    Scott Johnson
    11-04-2015 06:00 AM