Right, firstly I rooted my Xperia M2 (lollipop 5.1) using Kingroot and thought all was ok, but then a few odd things started happening, just silly little things nothing major, and tbh I dont really know enough about OS to be messing around with rooting, so,
    In the kingroot app i unrooted (or so i thought) then un-installed Purify and Kingroot but a couple days later got a notification about kingroot asking for permission for something, so it (or parts of it were still in my phone somewhere)

Anyway, iv just got an Xperia Z3 compact and want to put my SD card in it that was previously in my rooted/un-rooted (??) M2 but i dont want to put it in my new Z3 (5.1) and it have anything on there that could carry info from Kingroot over and start causing problems in my lovely new phone,
    (which I will NOT be experimenting with rooting on, LOL)
    Is there certain files that i need to delete / make sure aren't there before i put it into the Z3?
    Iv drawn a blank looking on Google so I've come to you guys to help me out........

I dont have a desktop or a laptop to be able to do anything i may need to do, i only have my 2 phones and an Android tablet.

Any advice and or help would be much much appreciated. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Thanks people.
    11-24-2015 03:32 PM
    You can still use your sd card on your new phone. It will not mess anything up on your new phone.

Posted via the Android Central App
    11-28-2015 03:49 PM
    I think you still have some King Root junk left on your phone. I would go into your system files and check all data and cache. Uninstalling doesn't always clean up everything. And I would get your SD card cleaned before installation in your new phone.
    12-01-2015 09:48 AM