Since updating to 5.1.1, I get the occasional message about apps causing performance issues after I reboot the phone.

This app is causing your device to run slowly. To improve your device's performance, disable auto open for this app.
    It seems the message is generated by the Smart Manager app. How does one disable auto open for apps? I've had a good look around the phone and app settings but can't find such a feature. I'm aware third party apps can do this, although it seems futile as the app will eventually load into the memory anyway, regardless if I'm using it or not.

Thanks for any help
    11-25-2015 12:58 PM
    I just started receiving this message as well. I get it tons of times through out the day and it's so annoying. I never got this message prior to update 5.1.1 as well. I'm using a Galaxy S6 on the AT&T Network. I really don't want to be forced to wipe the phone. FYI the phone doesn't slow down at least it doesn't feel like it so not sure why I'm receiving this pop up.

Also I'm using Nova Launcher. Are you using a launcher or stock?
    12-03-2015 04:17 PM
    I'm using stock but just as you mentioned, I haven't noticed any slow down with the phone.

It seems Smart Manager is either overreacting to individual app errors or perhaps it's hoping we download and install some other CleanMaster that will 'solve' the 'problem'?
    12-06-2015 08:13 PM
    For some reason I haven't received any of those pop ups for the last 3 days, not sure why I have done nothing.
    12-06-2015 08:25 PM