Hello everyone,
    I have recently got a galaxy j2 ( 1gb ram, 1.3ghz quad core). I am very curious to know how many app can i install in my phone so that the performance of phone will remain same after a factory reset? I am doubtful for having of 1gb ram in my phone.. and want my phone to be as fast as after a factory reset with super battery backup. So please help me. Thanks.

Posted via the Android Central App
    01-23-2016 07:43 AM
    Hello everyone,
    I have recently got a galaxy j2 ( 1gb ram, 1.3ghz quad core). I am very curious to know how many app can i install in my phone so that the performance of phone will remain same after a factory reset? I am doubtful for having of 1gb ram in my phone.. and want my phone to be as fast as after a factory reset with super battery backup. So please help me. Thanks.

It's not necessarily the number of apps, but the type of apps and how RAM intensive those apps are. I wouldn't worry about that, and use the device and enjoy it. If you have problems delete the apps you believe are the problem and find alternatives.
    01-23-2016 10:27 AM
    1 GB of RAM is enough (at least in my Motorola Moto G 2015 on 5.1.1 with Google Now launcher) to have Phone/dialer app + WhatsApp + Facebook Messenger + Facebook + one tab of Chrome browsing my local online newspaper + Music + a light game running and open in multitasking without refreshing (though refreshing can happen if I go into a voice call for some time and come back to play music after it, but 99% of the time all those apps fill in the 1024 MB nicely. My question is... is this the same situation with Marshmallow ?

If you refer to apps without losing performance just be aware of those apps that are running in the background, Facebook is known as hungry for power and RAM resources, also Twitter, SnapChat... just install the apps YOU REALLY NEED and don't overload the phone with apps you rarely use and you can wait to use in your computer and not out in the street. Basically, don't check your phone compulsively every 5 minutes, if you don't have calls or messages let it rest at least 2 hours before checking it, that will make you learn what apps you need and what apps you really don't.
    01-23-2016 10:30 AM
    Absolutely..... i will check all the apps which are necessary and which are the reason for draining of battery.....i have installed about 20 apps already.

01-23-2016 10:39 AM