Got a new phone and am trying to get it set up. Biggest problem at the moment is that the built in email sync will only sync the default calendar from outlook.com (Hotmail). Not much good when I use multiple calendars. I've seen posts saying that google fixed this in Android 4.4 but broke it again in 5. This phone is 5.1.1.

The outlook.com app does sync multiple calendars, but to the phone's native calendar store so other apps can't see the data. That's useless.

All the posts I can find online are years old, so I'm looking for something that will sync multiple calendars from outlook.com to Android 5.1.1. That's it, not rocket science (iOS & Windows Phone can both do this without any issue).

Any ideas?

Thanks
    03-02-2016 07:08 AM
    Got a new phone and am trying to get it set up. Biggest problem at the moment is that the built in email sync will only sync the default calendar from outlook.com (Hotmail). Not much good when I use multiple calendars. I've seen posts saying that google fixed this in Android 4.4 but broke it again in 5. This phone is 5.1.1.

The outlook.com app does sync multiple calendars, but to the phone's native calendar store so other apps can't see the data. That's useless.

All the posts I can find online are years old, so I'm looking for something that will sync multiple calendars from outlook.com to Android 5.1.1. That's it, not rocket science (iOS & Windows Phone can both do this without any issue).

Any ideas?

Thanks
    Welcome to Android Central!

Have you tried installing the Google Calendar app to see if it syncs the way you want it?
    03-07-2016 07:32 AM