Hello guys I'm new here
    I have an Octa core phone with 2gb Ram which is enough to play heavy games but it will suddenly bring me to Menu as if I pressed the back key, it
    but I have on screen navigation bar any idea why ?
    By the way I just bought it.
    06-26-2016 08:11 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! It may not necessarily be that the Back button is being pressed--it may be that the app is suddenly shutting down, either because of glitchy coding or some conflict with another app. Or the phone's firmware (or an installed "RAM booster" app) might have overly aggressive RAM management. Which phone do you have?
    Darth Tyriel likes this.
    06-26-2016 12:22 PM
    Cubix Cube 3 It's a local brand here in the Philippines so far no modifications I've done only Root and for the root app I used it's Kingroot I have the same problem with my
    i-style imobile phone too with the same root method, and yes Kingroot has some sort of Ram Booster, could it be that it was the reason why ?

-sorry for my bad English and thanks for the quick response 👍
    06-26-2016 04:12 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! It may not necessarily be that the Back button is being pressed--it may be that the app is suddenly shutting down, either because of glitchy coding or some conflict with another app. Or the phone's firmware (or an installed "RAM booster" app) might have overly aggressive RAM management. Which phone do you have?
    I cant post a reply but if you can see this I'd like to say Thanks for the quick response

my phone is Cubix Cube 3 I have Kingroot and I also have another phone i-style
    i-mobile with the same Root method and same problem, Kingroot will install Purify after rooting, it is like a Ram Booster, I'll inform you if disabling Purify solves the problem I'm gonna test Terraria because this happens twice or thrice every 30 minutes.
    Sorry for my English

Posted via the Android Central App
    06-26-2016 04:35 PM
    Yes, definitely disable or uninstall the RAM booster. If it's being too aggressive, it might be forcing the game to close, even while you're playing it.
    Darth Tyriel likes this.
    06-26-2016 05:46 PM