how can i upgrade my phone s3 version kitkat into android lollipop
    07-15-2016 06:03 AM
    Samsung originally announced in the fall last year that the S3 would get Lollipop but then backtracked and said it would not be receiving it.
    Samsung shuns Android 5.0 Lollipop upgrade for Galaxy S3 and Note 2 | V3

If the phone works great for you as is, keep using it. If you upgraded to a new device, you can then visit the forums here or at XDA [WIP] Android 5.0 Lollipop for Galaxy S3 (GT… | Samsung Galaxy S III I9300, I9305
    to root your device and install lollipop. Please keep in mind that it will void any warranty (even extended warranties on a device).
    Assuming there is an update for that manufacturer, you'll get it as soon as it's available for your phone (assuming the phone's not rooted - if it is, you'll have to flash an unrooted ROM).
    07-15-2016 06:30 AM
    Samsung originally announced in the fall last year that the S3 would get Lollipop but then backtracked and said it would not be receiving it.
    Samsung shuns Android 5.0 Lollipop upgrade for Galaxy S3 and Note 2 | V3

If the phone works great for you as is, keep using it. If you upgraded to a new device, you can then visit the forums here or at XDA [WIP] Android 5.0 Lollipop for Galaxy S3 (GT… | Samsung Galaxy S III I9300, I9305
    to root your device and install lollipop. Please keep in mind that it will void any warranty (even extended warranties on a device).
    07-15-2016 06:43 AM