Any pictures i take, get saved in the internal SD card by default. I can copy them, but i can never move them. I can't delete them. Any downloads i save there, i can't delete.

Even if i plug my phone in the PC through USB, only the external SD card storage shows. The internal storage doesn't even show, so i can't delete anything that way either.

What's more, any picture i take from the camera, just gets saved in the card and i can't even open it! No gallery app can even open those pictures.

Here are my specs:
    Phone: Intex Aqua Power HD
    Android version: 5.1
    Phone storage: (internal) 14.83GB
    08-10-2016 07:56 PM
    Any pictures i take, get saved in the internal SD card by default. I can copy them, but i can never move them. I can't delete them. Any downloads i save there, i can't delete.

Even if i plug my phone in the PC through USB, only the external SD card storage shows. The internal storage doesn't even show, so i can't delete anything that way either.

What's more, any picture i take from the camera, just gets saved in the card and i can't even open it! No gallery app can even open those pictures.

Here are my specs:
    Phone: Intex Aqua Power HD
    Android version: 5.1
    Phone storage: (internal) 14.83GB
    Have you enabled some sort of encryption on the phone? I am not sure where on your device it would be but you might want to start there
    08-10-2016 09:57 PM