Rooted RCA 10 Viking Pro RCT6303W87DK Won't Setup

Risc12

Aug 29, 2016
Visit site
Hello,

I have recently rooted my tablet, the RCA 10 Viking Pro, with KingoRoot. After the root was complete, I installed Titanium Backup to remove some bloatware, I regretfully deleted Google Play Services as I thought it was not needed along with other google apps. I went to open Subway Surfers shortly after and it quit before finishing loading with the following error message "Unfortunately, Google Play Services/Store has stopped" (Now I don't remember whether it displayed Google Play Services or Google Play Store) That's when I remember about deleting Google Play Services, so I reinstalled it off the internet. After successfully installing Google Play Services, I opened the app again to find the same error. So I cleared the cache and data of the Google Play Store app, Google Play Services app, and Subway Surfers app. Once again I opened Subway Surfers with the same error. I figured a factory reset might help in my case and that is what I did.

I started setting up the tablet like it was new until I reached the WiFi Setup, this is where the problems began. I would enter the correct WiFi Connection information and then the tablet would do it thing, Check Connection, Check For Updates and then a screen with "Just a sec" is shown with the error message "Unfortunately, Google Play services has stopped." When I select "Ok" on the error message it redirects me back to select WiFi and the cycle is endless. I booted the device into recover mode and preformed another factory reset. The same issue still occurs.

Is there anyway to save my tablet?

Thanks in advance.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals37