After many months of successful syncing my LG Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1 phone with my Outlook account, I suddenly got several hundred blank contacts added. I removed these with a contact cleaner app and all seemed well, but I now notice some of my contacts have gained additional copies of their postal address - usually slightly reformatted with the fields in a different order, sometimes with the street from one address and the town from another (all from that contact). At first I could correct individual contacts by making a minor edit in web Outlook which replicated down, but today changes no longer replicate even though I get no sync errors.
    9/10/16 Minor correction: The changes I made in web Outlook did replicate down, but I didn't notice because I made a minor change to the Notes field in the contact and it replicated to the last of the 12 copies of the Notes field for that contact on the phone. As an experiment, I've used the phone to delete the unwanted copies of Notes and addresses for one of my contact and I'm now in the situation that there's just one valid and one scrambled copy of each of the 2 addresses in that contact. The scrambled copies are only visible when I View the contact - not when I select to Edit it.
    10-08-2016 11:54 AM