I had this happen with my S5. With the videos. .. just recently also when I'd use Google search the keyboard would close in the middle of typing clear what i was typing and irritate the crap out of me.... it started after I turned on daydream.. and stopped after I shut it off... And music play and close then i play again then it closes again ..

Settings:display and wallpaper:daydream off
    Solution plz
    11-26-2016 03:15 PM
    I had this happen with my S5. With the videos. .. just recently also when I'd use Google search the keyboard would close in the middle of typing clear what i was typing and irritate the crap out of me.... it started after I turned on daydream.. and stopped after I shut it off... And music play and close then i play again then it closes again ..

Settings:display and wallpaper:daydream off
    Solution plz
    Sorry if I have mistaken your issue, but it seems like you are having a problem with apps force closing? Including the keyboard? I would suggest going into system settings > application > sort by all > app (app that is force closing) > clear cache. That should fix it. If I have mistaken the problem let us know and we'll be glad to assist.
    11-26-2016 08:15 PM