Rear and Front Camera Focus Issue on Alcatel One Touch Pop 3 (5)

Cheesyporkyrabbit

Mar 1, 2016
Visit site
Hey guys! I am currently using Android 5.1 and the phone's rear and front camera won't auto focus even if I press the screen. Can this be because of the OS or my phone has a problem? I have never dropped it or spilled liquid in it. I think it's a software issue. By the way it's warranty is expired already! I hope you can help me guys! Thank you so much!

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Chances are that the autofocus mechanism of the rear-facing camera failed. Are you certain the front-facing camera had autofocus in the first place? The front-camera is sometimes fixed-focus. In any case, you'd probably have to bring the phone to a repair shop if you want to fix the issue. Sorry!

Cheesyporkyrabbit

Mar 1, 2016
Visit site
Sorry for the late reply. I already found out that my phone's camera only has a fixed-focus lens so you're right about my phone's front and back camera having a lens like that. Now my problem is solved and I don't have to worry about my phone's camera! Thank you so much for solving my problem!

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Glad you figured it out! Although it's a little surprising that the rear-facing camera is also fixed-focus -- where did you get the confirmation for that?

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae