Issue with apps randomly restarting

MagentaManZach

Jun 15, 2017
Visit site
Two examples of what's happening;

1: if I'm browsing in Chrome or even the stock browser, the page will randomly refresh. Sometimes before the page completed loading.

2: when watching a video, online, Netflix, Hulu, etc. The video will randomly reload and start over. If I download the video instead of streaming, it'll still do the same thing.

I don't know what the cause is our how to fix it. Any tips?

Happening on my Galaxy Note Pro 12.2

Doesn't seem related to the common power/screen issue on this tablet. My previous one had that issue. This one does not.

MagentaManZach

Jun 15, 2017
Visit site
Apps and videos randomly restarting

Few examples of what's happening;

1: if I'm browsing in Chrome or even the stock browser, the page will randomly refresh. Sometimes before the page completed loading.

2: when watching a video, online, Netflix, Hulu, etc. The video will randomly reload and start over. If I download the video instead of streaming, it'll still do the same thing.

3: I opened Sonic the Hedgehog and can start navigating through the menus, and sometimes even get into the first level. The app will just completely restart.

I don't know what the cause is our how to fix it. Any tips?

Happening on my Galaxy Note Pro 12.2

Doesn't seem related to the common power/screen issue on this tablet. My previous one had that issue. This one does not.

I've done a factory reset. No fix.

Running lollipop.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: Apps and videos randomly restarting

Sounds like a different issue that's inherent to the device. If it's still under warranty, bring it back. If not, bring it to a good (by recommendations of your friends and neighbors) repair shop and see if they have any idea of what it will cost to fix it. (It might mean replacing the motherboard, and that's not cheap.)