3rd party apps installer won't let me hit next

May 15, 2018
Visit site
I'm trying to install humble app and wtf all the sudden I can't install any 3rd party apps. I was having problems with files disappearing on my sd card and so I formatted it and then the whole phone got screwy. I've factory reset the effing thing and still it won't let me. The next buttor or whatever button is always greyed out. Yes I have it allowing 3rd party in the settings. Other posts that fixed it said something about a program running in the BG that would do it but this phone is factory reset and STILL doing it. How does it follow the effing reset?? I'm turning into hulk here. I tried a random game apk. nope. I don't know what else to do. Help please or I have to buy a new phone. I have LG K7

Last edited:

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
You mentioned trying a game apk. Pretty much every game can be found in Play. I figured I'd ask because it's odd to not find it there, or at the very least, in Amazon's app store.

chanchan05

Q&A Team
Nov 22, 2014
Visit site
You mentioned trying a game apk. Pretty much every game can be found in Play. I figured I'd ask because it's odd to not find it there, or at the very least, in Amazon's app store.
Depends. I'm pretty sure humble bundle apps are an exception since they aren't on the play store. They're legit though.

As for the OP, bluelight filters or other floating stuff normally block that install button. You'll need to turn them off first.

May 15, 2018
Visit site
Depends. I'm pretty sure humble bundle apps are an exception since they aren't on the play store. They're legit though.

As for the OP, bluelight filters or other floating stuff normally block that install button. You'll need to turn them off first.

See I read that and I don't have any filters I know of, don't even know what app would do that, and I tried shutting anything 'floating', although I'm not sure what that would be either. For those reasons I factory reset the phone... and the first thing I tried was the humble apk and nope... what the heck would cause it to do this after a factory reset? I mean yes I backed up my data but I tried the apk first thing... I can hit cancel... what in the heck would be preventing the next button but not the cancel? Please don't give up on me guys lol I'm broke I can't afford a new phone