Possibly a bug - running Android M on Nexus 6 and seems that trying to pair back up to my Moto 360 and neither device finds each other.

Setup tried through both Moto Connect and Android Wear apps, not restoring watch would not pair. After restoring the Moto 360 back to factory, was able to pair up together correctly with Android Wear app and continue on my happy way!

Just kind of a heads up in case anyone else runs into problems, try resetting your watch!
    Ntchwaidumela likes this.
    05-29-2015 08:30 PM
    Possibly a bug - running Android M on Nexus 6 and seems that trying to pair back up to my Moto 360 and neither device finds each other.

Setup tried through both Moto Connect and Android Wear apps, not restoring watch would not pair. After restoring the Moto 360 back to factory, was able to pair up together correctly with Android Wear app and continue on my happy way!

Just kind of a heads up in case anyone else runs into problems, try resetting your watch!
    So were you trying to pair your phone with a watch without resetting it? I have a G Watch and N5 and if I'm not mistaken, the watch must be reset to pair with a new phone or the same phone if it has been wiped.
    Jonneh likes this.
    05-29-2015 10:36 PM
    Agreed, I've had to reset my watch to get it to pair again after any reset on the phone.
    05-30-2015 12:20 AM
    Even after all of that, it still wonky. I believe its something to do with the Google Play services.
    05-31-2015 01:32 PM
    There is at least one issue about Wear, in the Android M bug tracker. Android Wear crashing popups popping all over the place.
    06-01-2015 05:48 AM