I'm using a Nexus 5. Not sure if this is only a Hangouts issue, but even though I have the sound turned on, on my device, when out of the Hangouts app and the screen off I only get a buzz notification that I received a new message. No tone, and no pulsing light. when the screen is on, the notices pop up as usual but again just a buzz no tone

Has anyone else experienced this??

I understand its a preview (had L too), just asking a question
    06-05-2015 01:29 AM
    I'm using a Nexus 5. Not sure if this is only a Hangouts issue, but even though I have the sound turned on, on my device, when out of the Hangouts app and the screen off I only get a buzz notification that I received a new message. No tone, and no pulsing light. when the screen is on, the notices pop up as usual but again just a buzz no tone

Android notifications are hit or miss... Ive always had that problem. Especially with Hangouts. Especially when the app is open in two places.
    06-06-2015 01:57 PM

What version are you running 5.1?
    06-11-2015 02:29 PM