11-09-2016 06:15 AM
30 12
    Pushbullet is breaking MMS on Marshmallow. Can't tell if this is unique to Nexus 5 or if it happens to be a lot of Nexus 5 handsets because that's one of the few for which Marshmallow is available. If you have it, try uninstalling and then rebooting. Mine didn't work until I rebooted.

Unfortunately I can't post links due to not having posted enough here, but if you search productforums dot google dot com for the subject "Can't Send/Receive MMS on Nexus 5 after Android 6.0 Update" you will find more.
    Thanks for the info, had exactly that problem and unstalling Pushbullet solved it
    12-09-2015 06:43 AM
    Pushbullet was cause for me as well. Thanks for tip.
    12-09-2015 02:47 PM
    I just got the nexus 6P which uses marshmallow. I am able to view the msg when it arrives but unable to see it in history for some users. It seems to do this when I'm in WiFi and let. So possible issue with marshmallow. Cell phone carrier is Verizon.
    01-03-2016 10:28 PM
    Did the OTA and now my phone can send texts but won't recieve them. Actually that isn't correct it will get them but all at once in bulk hours later. Now I have cleaned the cache, uninstalled Hangouts and reinstalled. Booted into safe mode and tried sending a text. I can send but don't get the response. I turned off LTE and all the responses started flooding in. I will probably do a factory reset and see how that works. Anyone else have this issue?
    Hi...mine is Nexus 5 with marshmallow...I am unable to receive OTPs while doing online transactions....pls help me tackle this.....the do not disturb icon appears everytym wen I am supposed to receive my OTP SMS. Also my entire contact list has wiped off since upgrading. Pls help
    11-04-2016 02:15 PM
    Time for a factory data reset, that's the only real way to get marshmallow to work reasonably well after an OS upgrade. Otherwise you'll be fighting it constantly... not worth it 😠
    11-09-2016 06:15 AM
30 12