When will Android One Lave Pixel V1 get the Marshmallow update in India?

BLARORA

Oct 19, 2015
Visit site
when android one lava pixel v1 get marshmallow update in india

actually many web site said android one 1st generation hand set get Android M update when lava pixel v1 get update?

Natwar Jha

Oct 12, 2015
Visit site
Re: when android one lava pixel v1 get marshmallow update in india

Marshmallow up date for phone will be soon rolled out. I had asked the same question from the FB page of LAVA and they replied with that they are working on it to make it available soon, thought they haven’t specified on any particular date! Even I cant wait for the update!

Sourav Rajput

Nov 26, 2015
Visit site
Finally my Phone is all set to rock!
My Pixel V1 received the new android 6.0 OTA roll- out and yes I am pretty happy about it. But if you are still wondering how to update your phone kindly follow the step-
• User will find the update notification in the notification bar of his/her device. User can select if he wants to upgrade it at that point of time or later.
• Since I had a white model I had to follow these protocols before I could begin the update.
• S015 (Lollipop)>S018 (Lollipop)>S019 (Lollipop)>S020 (Lollipop)>S028 (Marshmallow)
• Go to Menu > Settings > About Phone > System Update > Select Download (User can go to this step directly via notification bar also) >Wait for package to download > Once download complete click on Restart and Install option > the device will install the package and restart.
I am sure you fall in love with the new up gradation (just like I did) but before that make sure that your phone has enough space - 750 MB, along with more than 50% battery and yes a free Wi-Fi will be cheerfully welcomed!