Why doesn't the dose and now on tap features work?

reyates4168

Dec 19, 2015
Visit site
When I updated my moto x pure edition to 6.0 marshmallow I noticed that the dose feature doesn't seem to work. When I go to bed with a 100% charge on the battery I wake up with maybe 75%. On my Nexus 6 I will have 96% when I wake up. Also, I've noticed that the Now on Tap feature doesn't work on the Moto X Pure since I've changed from Google Now launcher to Smart launcher. Does it only work with Google Now?

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
When I updated my moto x pure edition to 6.0 marshmallow I noticed that the dose feature doesn't seem to work. When I go to bed with a 100% charge on the battery I wake up with maybe 75%. On my Nexus 6 I will have 96% when I wake up. Also, I've noticed that the Now on Tap feature doesn't work on the Moto X Pure since I've changed from Google Now launcher to Smart launcher. Does it only work with Google Now?

Second part is yes - Now on Tap is part of the Google app and Google Now service.

LeoRex

Retired Moderator
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
As for Doze, what is causing the battery drain? Doze isn't a cure all... That's a high idle drain, never mind Doze. There's something chowing on your battery.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC