Lg G Stylo marshmallow metro pcs?

Caleb Loschiavo

Nov 30, 2015
Visit site
Does anyone have confirmation that the Lg G Stylo metro pcs variant will receive marshmallow? And if so,when? Any response is appreciated. Thanks!

Posted via the Android Central App

Lahla

Apr 16, 2016
Visit site
I just called Metropcs about the update since most carriers released it by March. Not only did the lady try to talk me out of wanting the upgrade by telling me it would make my phone slow, she also transferred me to LG when I insisted that I wanted the update. LG informed me that the carriers have the updates & it is up to each as to how & when they will release the update. I still dont have Marshmallow & according to Metropcs, my device is updated.

tube517

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
You can flash the T-Mobile Marshmallow update on to a Metro phone if you really want it. Only difference is you will have T-Mobile bloatware on your Metro phone but that's just a minor inconvenience. I already did it last month and it works great.

I will believe it when I see the official version for Metro.

Hog54

Mar 5, 2016
Visit site
Metro pcs isnt gonna update to marshmallow cause the new stylo 2 is almost the exact same phone and comes with marshmallow.Plus ive used metro phones for 3 years now and they never updated to a new os.

tube517

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
Metro pcs isnt gonna update to marshmallow cause the new stylo 2 is almost the exact same phone and comes with marshmallow.Plus ive used metro phones for 3 years now and they never updated to a new os.

I don't see any information on the Stylo 2 coming to MetroPCS. You have a link?

James Hunt7

May 5, 2016
Visit site
I've been contacting them non-stop.... nothing useful... would anyone know why i dont have the flat icons

Hog54

Mar 5, 2016
Visit site
Weird just updated to marshmallow and it changed nothing?It says I have 6.0 but nothing changed from lollipop.The update didnt even wipe my drive?

tube517

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
Weird just updated to marshmallow and it changed nothing?It says I have 6.0 but nothing changed from lollipop.The update didnt even wipe my drive?

OTA's don't wipe your phone or any sd cards.

You should have Video calling, Advanced Text messaging, and App Permission controls are more helpful to the user now.

Also, your phone may ask you to update some apps and update Google Play services. YMMV

Hog54

Mar 5, 2016
Visit site
I just thought we would get marshmallow icons and wallpapers too.Still looks like im using lollipop.😢

tube517

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
I just thought we would get marshmallow icons and wallpapers too.Still looks like im using lollipop.??????

Use Nova Launcher if you want marshmallow icons. Use Zedge to get Marshmallow wallpaper or just google marshamallow wallpapers

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
phone user