any experience ? specially those that upgraded from Lollipop 5.1.1 to Marshmallow, thanks guys.
    01-23-2016 05:36 AM
    It's running pretty well; no complaints. I don't run a heck of a lot of apps; no games, so it's nice and smooth.
    David Alfredo likes this.
    01-23-2016 04:51 PM
    It's running pretty well; no complaints. I don't run a heck of a lot of apps; no games, so it's nice and smooth.
    thanks mate, do you use any SD card and formatted it as internal storage btw ?
    sacrdandprofne likes this.
    01-23-2016 05:33 PM
    thanks mate, do you use any SD card and formatted it as internal storage btw ?
    My card isn't fast enough so, no, I use external storage.

I hear that's the best option anyway, however.
    01-23-2016 06:18 PM
    My card isn't fast enough so, no, I use external storage.

I hear that's the best option anyway, however.
    yes I'm reading here and there that Marshmallow takes anywhere from a slight to a significant performance hit when using any SD card as "internal storage", depends on the device though, top-of-the-line, flagship devices + expensive ultra fast SD cards won't cause issues, but most of us wanting to use that feature own devices with 16 or 8 GB of internal storage and generally with a hardware that isn't state-of-the-art regarding SD card transfer and write speeds, it's a nice idea though for future Android versions when hardware comes down in price and every device can afford ultra-fast access to SD cards.
    sacrdandprofne likes this.
    01-23-2016 06:23 PM
    yes I'm reading here and there that Marshmallow takes anywhere from a slight to a significant performance hit when using any SD card as "internal storage", depends on the device though, top-of-the-line, flagship devices + expensive ultra fast SD cards won't cause issues, but most of us wanting to use that feature own devices with 16 or 8 GB of internal storage and generally with a hardware that isn't state-of-the-art regarding SD card transfer and write speeds, it's a nice idea though for future Android versions when hardware comes down in price and every device can afford ultra-fast access to SD cards.
    True.

With only 1G RAM I can safely say, from personal experience, there is no performance issues.
    01-23-2016 06:27 PM
    I ended up writing my personal experience with 6.0 on different MotoG3 devices since there's no a lot of feedback around, thanks for the replies anyway good sir.
    01-29-2016 06:35 AM